|OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
We provide a wide range of consulting services including but not limited to;
- Costs and benefits analysis of cooperation and or non-cooperation in an investigation before the National Tariff Commission,
- Injury analysis on the basis of the data provided in the application to the Commission,
- Prepare response to the tailor-made questionnaire of the Commission,
- Analysis of the adjustments to reflect the views of our clients,
- Representation during the verification visits by the officers of the Commission in the premises of the exporters,
- Access and scrutiny of non-confidential data made available by the Commission,
- Liaison with the Commission throughout the course of investigation and presenting the client’s point of view,
- Representing the client in the hearing before the Commission and rebutting the Injury and Dumping analysis, provided that the positive determination of both have been made
- Visiting the Anti-Dumping Department (the Commission headquarter which is situated in the same building as our offices.) whenever is necessary to present our client’s views and objections on the proceedings,
- During whole course of the proceedings we guide our clients to take the correct strategic decisions to protect their business interests in the ever-changing global market conditions.
- We also provide the legal assistance to our clients in case they chose to file case before the appellate tribunal or the High courts of Pakistan.